Saturday, March 13, 2010

Smartypants

It was pointed out to me that my update on Carson may have been a little lacking :p So now is the part where I get to gush about my little boy as only a Mama can. He is SO smart! At last count Carson knew on over 60 words and he learns knew ones every day. He is definitely a talker (gee, wonder who he got that from?) He will babble on and on as long as you let him (and usually even longer!) Some of his favorite words are doggy, woof woof (which he says in reference to most any animal "kitty! woof woof!" "fishy! woof woof!" you get the drift), cracker, cheese, Ashley (our neighbor), baby, boobies (that on is particularly fun out in public...not), shoe (he's obsessed with taking his shoes on and off) and of course, every toddler's favorite word...NO! Carson loves to get into everything all the time, particularly anything I would rather he didn't get into...seriously, some days I'm not even sure why I buy toys for this child, I don't think he played with a single one of his toys today other than books, he loves to read. So basically, my little boy is fantastically amazing, he's super smart, definitely the cutest toddler I've ever seen, and oh he is a lovey little thing, he give hugs and kisses (closed mouthed even-most of the time anyway-so mama doesn't get covered in slober) and when he blows kisses he does it by kissing his hand then touching that hand to your mouth, its so cute!

1 comment: