Monday, September 26, 2011

the problem with me making promises I can't keep...

See, I keep promising to blog more often, and I personally think I was doing a super awesome freaking job for like...a couple of weeks...but then this or that happens and I fail miserably at keeping said blog-updating promise.

So...due to router incompatability with my computer (apparently certain models of linksys routers are NOT compatible with certain models of mac computers) I am living without the ability to connect my computer to the internet. It is super lame.

While I'm all about new experiences and doing thing spontaneously and all of that, I have a serious aversion to change when it comes to my computer...well, certain changes anyway. I love my mac, I especially love the keyboard on my mac. I am currently posting this from Bryan's computer (which is NOT a mac...hence the internet connecting capabilities) which has a different keyboard. I'm not a happy camper. Anyway due to less available time on the internet (read: when Bryan is at work I have children to care for rather than goof around on here and when he's home..uh he likes to use his computer occasionally too...) I'll be blogging as I get the chance. This may or may not come in the form of infrequent posting, serial posting when I actually get a chance on the computer and/or spending what time I do get on the computer goofing off and getting distracted and not actually blogging.

Just thought I'd put that all out there in case anyone thought that maybe I died.

No comments:

Post a Comment