Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh...Hello, Internet!

Dear 3 or 4 people who actually read my blog,

I am back! I have internet again! After virtually no time spent on the computer in the past 5 months, and what little time was spent was generally paying bills and other not so exciting stuff, you have no idea how it feels to type on my very well loved macbook keyboard. The way the smooth, perfectly placed, not annoyingly not-flat, too close together keys of Bryan's PC, feel under my fingertips, it is like the computer is practically begging me to type and never stop [I don't think my kids would appreciate that, however]

Anyway, I now have real life computer internet, not stupid, crappy, doesn't-like-to-work-with-blogger internet on my phone. I'm so excited!

Anyway....I thought the 3 or you would like to know :D

No comments:

Post a Comment