Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Carson is almost 2 months old!






How did that happen?

We had Carson's 2 month appointment today. He got his first set of vaccines and it was very traumatic for both of us. He cried, I cried, it pretty much sucked. He however was over it by a little while later, I'm still bummed out about it, my poor little baby just screamed and screamed. He is now 11 lbs 6 oz, right on the 50%ile for weight and 23 1/4 inches which is at the 75%ile for height. He is growing great! He wore his first 3-6 month outfit today. Everything that is 0-3 months is too small if it has feet in it and most of them are getting too short but everything 3-6 months is still basically huge. My little guy is getting so big!

We got Carson's pictures taken last week and they turned out GREAT! We got the proofs online today and I can't wait to get our actual prints and start working on his scrapbook, now if only I can find the time to do it.

Anyway, time for bed...and have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment