Thursday, July 2, 2009

Carson's Closet Designs, Stocking Friday!

I'm so so so excited to be stocking my store, Carson's Closet Designs, as part of the Simply Serendipity Congo this Friday. For those of you who don't know, a congo, short for conglomeration, is a grouping of multiple stores, which is great because not only do I get traffic from those looking for my stuff, I get traffic from those looking at my fellow congo members stuff! Some of the stuff I will have available is already up for preview here and the main page for the congo is here. This may or may not be all I will be stocking this time, it depends on how much more I get done by Friday morning. So go check it out, you know you want to :)

Carson has been teething (we think) so he has been extra clingy and cuddly, which aside from not getting any work done, I love because man do I love baby snuggles! He is finally chunking out a bit, which is a relief after all we have been through with his problems gaining weight. He's actually visibly getting bigger, which hasn't happened for some time. He is still quite skinny compare to the other babies we hang out with at playgroup, but he is starting to get little baby chub rolls on his thighs, and even though it takes a cloth diapered butt, his pants (generally) stay up now! He is cruising all over the furniture and his toys constantly. He is also starting to CLIMB! How did my baby get so big already? He's going to be quite the handful, not that we haven't known that since birth, but man this kid is fast! He is babbling all the time and we think he is on the verge of a first word, and every day its looking more and more like that word will be Dada, as he says it all the time while babbling (not knowing hes saying it of course) but never says that Mama syllables. He also sits on his knees to play with things now, which is pretty entertaining. He likes to be involved in everything we are doing, especially if what we are doing involves eating, using the phone, or using the computer. Even if he has just finished eating, if we are eating he looks at us like "Hey, I should be eating that, what do you think you're doing?" He also started doing the most pathetic, but cute, thing in the whole world, when he wakes up, he will roll on his tummy, crawl to the end of his crib that faces the door, grab onto the bars with both hands, and smush that little face as close to the bars as he can and whine, its really sad. I think is all thats new for now, ad even if it isn't, I need to go to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment