Friday, July 24, 2009

My Mama Blog

After being inspired by my many wonderful Mama-blogging friends, I have decided to start my own mama blog. Hopefully this can be a place for other mamas to come enjoy some leisure time reading, maybe learn a thing or two (maybe teach me a thing or two) and hopefully at the very least be entertained.

A little about me...
I am Stephanie, 21 year old wife to the love of my life, Bryan, and mommy to my sweet Carson Christopher. I am also a full time student in the wonderful world of apparel design and a work-at-home-mom (WAHM) running an online store of infant and children's boutique clothing and soft soled shoes (and the occasional cloth diaper) named Carson's Closet Designs. In my spare time (because I'm sure you can imagine I have tons of that!) I like to draw and paint and take pictures or the outdoors, I also decided to teach myself to knit a few days ago, so that is my newest hobby, I'm currently making a blanket for Carson. My son is cloth diapered, breastfed, worn, and most importantly--LOVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment